We pay great attention to the personal information of our website users.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- At every guest interaction directly with us or with our affiliated services, we may collect personal information or sometimes obtain information automatically. In addition, we may combine and use information acquired from our affiliated services with our own.
- Personal Information we ask to acquire are limited to those information necessary to provide the expected services.
- We may collect and record your Internet Protocol address, cookies, and other standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website in our server.
- We will use such information for the following purposes.
- To customize your experience on our website.
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate special offers and featured items to you.
- To contact you when necessary.
Sharing and Disclosing of information
- We will not sell nor rent your personal information with any other third parties.
- We may disclose personal information in the following cases.
- When we have your permission about sharing and disclosing of information.
- When we believe that sharing and disclosing of information is required to provide products and services to our customers.
- To our trusted service providers and contractors for limited purposes such as providing products and services to you. (Such partner can not use the given personal information exceeding the restricted purpose unless we have permission from you.)
- To comply with governmental inquiries, requests from the court, and other public authorities.
- When we believe it is necessary to protect our right, property, and service from actions on our website that may cause damage.
- In cases of protecting human life, body, or asset, and when there is a difficulty in acquiring consent at first hand.
- We use the standard Secure Socket Layer Protocol, to protect all personal information.
- If under our considerable safety measure, we will not be responsible for damages caused in the following cases.
- Damage caused by telecommunication line, computer or interruption, delay, and cancellation of the system.
- Damage caused by Tampering due to our website.
- Damage caused by unauthorized access to the data.
- We do not guarantee that harmful things such as a computer virus or spam are not included in the contents or E-mails sent from our website server domain.
- We may, from time to time, advise or report information to you, however, we will not be responsible for damages caused by them.
- We may modify or abolish our service partially or entirely by our judgment.